AITEK obtains its Microsoft CSP certification and becomes a 2nd party supplier.
By integrating the Microsoft CSP Program, AITEK becomes an indirect supplier of cloud solutions in Africa.
Microsoft has launched a program for hosting providers around managed services (design, deployment, support) combined with Microsoft technologies and infrastructures. The Cloud Solution Provider program offers customers the benefit of having a single contact point for their IT infrastructure, centralizing purchases and, most importantly, a high-quality 24/7 technical support service.
The “Cloud Solution Provider” program is aimed at Microsoft recognized partners after rigorous controls. Microsoft delivers this status to its partners in order to guarantee an optimal quality of service to all indirect customers of the publisher. It allows to control the entire lifecycle of Microsoft Cloud clients and to be their sole contact point.
AITEK becomes the customer’s trusted advisor and intermediary for all interactions with Microsoft’s Azure public cloud, whether Dynamics 365 for Operations, Office 365, Power BI, or Cortana Intelligence Suite.
AITEK supports subscription management, support, billing and acts as an indirect partner, thus fostering more frequent interactions with resellers. The latter will benefit from a better agility, a force of proposal and more profitability.
They will be able to:
• Offer long-term contracts: Rather than working on one project at a time, you will provide your customers with ongoing services and monthly billing.
• Earn equal revenue: Managed Service Contracts deliver predictable costs for your customers and consistent revenue streams for you.
• Immersion from within: You are immersed in your client’s business and can identify more opportunities for growth.
• A deeper commitment: By meeting with your customers every month, you will have an inside view of their business and find new sales opportunities.
• Increased Profitability: By providing support and billing services, you create new revenue streams.
• Managed Services: The cloud market continues to skyrocket, so you’ll be well positioned to meet your customers’ demand for managed services.
AITEK has been a local player in IT distribution and related solutions in Africa since 2004 via a 100% indirect model. The company’s main mission is to be the link between its resellers and the companies that it represents by bringing always value in each of the acts it poses; to help its partners to grow steadily in volume and on the margins thanks to a permanent anticipation of market fluctuations. To be in line with its mission, AITEK always favors a local approach in all its investments. AITEK is present in Côte d’Ivoire, Senegal, Burkina Faso, Mali, Ghana and Cameroon; employs around 100 people and serves a network of 1,200 resellers. AITEK, thanks to this proximity, can efficiently provide the service before and after sales, but also offer its resellers, through a well-established logistics, a large stock in more than twenty countries. AITEK is an authorized regional distributor HP, DELL, LENOVO, MICROSOFT, APC, NITRAM, D-LINK, EPSON, CANON, NITRAM, KASPERSKY, SYMANTEC, SOPHOS, VERITAS, TRANSCEND, CYBEROAM and HONEYWELL … For more information: www.aitek.fr/en
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (“MSFT” on Nasdaq) is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions to help individuals and businesses realize their full potential.
AITEK SA invites you to allow it to become your indirect Microsoft supplier. As an indirect reseller, you can benefit from sales incentives and expanded product selection through indirect suppliers.
Click the following link to accept this invitation and authorize AITEK SA to become your indirect Microsoft supplier:
Prerequisites, you must register on to obtain a PCN:
1 – Microsoft Site
2 – Go to Adhesion